The Kensington Community League has a great space that is available for rent. Please check out our rental rates, check out our information and if you are interested in securing a date, fill out our rental form.
Kensington Community League Hall
12130 134b Ave NW
Edmonton, AB T5E 5N1
Phone: (780) 454-6885
Once you’ve filled out our rental form, Our rental Facilitator will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hall Rental Rates – Rates Current as of January 8, 2020
Kensington Community Hall offers week-day rates, single weekend days and an all weekend rate. Access to audio/visual equipment is also available.
For booking information, please contact our hall coordinator by filling out the form at the top of the page
Single Day Rental Rates
Weekday Rates (Monday through Thursday) – $250/day
Friday – $475
Saturday – $475
Sunday – $275
Weekend Rental Rate
Friday to Sunday – $795
(Check-in time Friday 9:00 am, Check out time Sunday 3:00 pm)
$500 Cash Damage Deposit required
Members in good standing for two consecutive years will receive a 25% discount on the rental rates.
Kensington Hall is available for rental for many functions, including weddings, birthdays, dances, family reunions, etc.
Hall Rental Includes
- dinner plates, cups, and saucers, side plates (dessert), cutlery, salt and pepper shakers, water jugs
- two (2) 100-pot coffee urns, two (2) 30-pot coffee urn
- wine glasses available for rental at 45¢ per glass self-washed
- all cleaning supplies are provided for renters to clean the hall after use
- RENTERS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE AND USE TABLECLOTHS
(2) Gas stoves
(1) Upright cooler
(1) Full Fridge
(1) Deep freezer
(1) Dish sanitizer
- 10 rectangular tables (banquet) – 2ft. 6 in (width) x 8 ft. (length)
- 25 round tables – 5 ft. (diameter)
Kensington Hall newly renovated with a beautiful new gas insert fireplace, new dance floor, beautiful fabric covered acoustic panels, paint, new light fixtures, etc. We have a brand new sound system and big screen available – consult the hall coordinator for more details. Kensington Community League (or their agent, the hall coordinator) reserves the right to approve or deny hall rental requests at their discretion.